Funding Cases we work with


Settled Cases

If your lawsuit has settled and you are waiting for for your money, you can apply for an advance to help you get by. You may need to pay bills and can't wait for your award. Your attorney needs to be paid the award on your behalf and cooperate. 

Pre-Settlement Cases - non-recourse

If your case is strong but not yet settled, you may be able to get an advance that will help you pay bills, give time to build your case to be stronger, get medical care, etc. No risk to you - if you don't win, you don't pay it back.

Insurance Settlements/Auto Accident

If you've been in an auto accident, you may need money while waiting for the settlement to pay to you. We may be able to advance money to you.

Medical Malpractice/Pharmaceuticals

If you've been wronged by a doctor or hospital, and are in a lawsuit, you might need an advance to pay bills. See if we can help.

Personal Injury/ Slip & Fall/ Wrongful Death

So many types of ways you might need to be compensated for being wronged - we can try to help you get cash sooner and give you time to build your case. More cases include NFL concussions, Infant Compromise Orders (attorney fees) and perhaps others. 

Attorney Loans

Attorneys may need funding against their cases - while waiting for cases to settle. We offer funding to help keep in business.